You are viewing Posts Tagged "iOS"
We’re super pumped to announce that we’ve completed a mobile app, which is available for both Android and iOS devices!
- Click here to download the iOS app for Apple devices
- Click here to download the Android app from the Google Play store
One AudioNotch account allows you to access both the mobile app and the web app to create your own customized Notched Sound Therapy for tinnitus.
Here’s a video tour of the mobile app:
We’ve also completely redesigned the visual look and feel of our web app. Check out a guided tour below:…
We’ve recently had some questions from users who aren’t familiar with how to sync their iOS devices with AudioNotch.
The short answer is as follows:
1. Download your custom therapy files from the “Step 3 – Listen” page.
2. Open iTunes.
3. Go to “File–> Add File to Library”
4. Select the white noise file you want to import into iTunes from the location folder your downloaded it into.
5. After you import the file into iTunes, sync your iOS listening device (such as an iPod, iPhone, or iPad) with iTunes, ensuring that you synced the white noise file.
6. Play the white noise file on repeat, …