What if one has have multiple tinnitus tones?
If one has multiple tinnitus tones, you can match them as needed. However, our software was only designed to treat one tinnitus tone at a time.
If you want, it’s possible to make a track with multiple notches. Let’s say you have two tinnitus tones t1 and t2 at two different frequencies, f1 and f2. To create a Notched Sound Therapy file with multiple notches:
- Notch White Noise at the first frequency, f1.
- Download the MP3 format file of “White Noise – Notched at f1.”
- Upload the file from step (2) as a “song.”
- Notch the song at f2 to create a second notch at f2. Now the file is notched at f1 and f2.
- Repeat as necessary for additional tinnitus frequencies f3, f4, etc…