Audiologists Partnership Program
Welcome to the AudioNotch Audiology Partnership Program. This program is an opportunity for audiology clinics to offer a new form of tinnitus treatment and generate revenue through the evaluation and treatment of tinnitus. We are currently in the initial launch phase of this program.
- What is AudioNotch?
- How Does the Partnership Program Work?
- Do you provide software for detecting tinnitus frequencies?
- When was AudioNotch launched? Is it incorporated?
- How can I enroll my clinic in the Beta testing program and offer it to my clients?
What is AudioNotch?
AudioNotch is online tinnitus treatment software that is accessed through an internet browser such as Internet Explorer or FireFox. After users have detected their tinnitus tone (either online or inside an audiology clinic) they can create Tailor-Made Notched Sound Therapy (see scientific references here). They can then listen to this sound therapy directly through their internet browser, or download the sound therapy files onto their computer and transfer them to a portable music playing device such as an MP3 player or a tablet. This sound therapy can substantially lower the volume of a user’s tinnitus, but will not eliminate it entirely. To learn more about AudioNotch, read our detailed FAQ here.
How Does the Partnership Program Work?
In the first step, users undergo a Tinnitus Evaluation inside of an Audiology Clinic. This evaluation consists of a detection of the user’s tinnitus frequency. In some regions, this fee can be billed by the patient’s insurance provider.
All proceeds of the Tinnitus Evaluation go to the Audiology Clinic. The suggested time for this evaluation is under 30 minutes. The suggested fee to clients is currently $75. Your clinic will select how much to charge clients for this evaluation.
After the tinnitus evaluation, patients are handed an AudioNotch Frequency Report which lists the tinnitus frequency detected during the tinnitus evaluation.
During the second step, users then purchase a “Premium Subscription” from the AudioNotch web site available online at www.AudioNotch.com/clinic. This subscription will cost the patient $250.00 for twelve months of access to the AudioNotch software. Later, a substantial referral fee is provided to the referring clinic. Some participating clinics have opted to provide laptops in their clinic so patients can immediately register for the treatment online.
Over the course of many months of listening to Tailor-Made Notched Sound Therapy, a patient's tinnitus frequency may shift. Therefore, the notch may have to be "re-set" at the new tinnitus frequency. This subsequent tinnitus frequency detection can be done online (it is the initial detection of the tinnitus frequency that is the more challenging task).
Do you provide software for detecting tinnitus frequencies?
We are developing this software, but at the present moment, we are only working with clinics that already detect tinnitus frequencies using their own pre-established methods.
When was AudioNotch launched? Is it incorporated?
How can I enroll my clinic in the Beta testing program and offer it to my clients?
- Contact email@example.com via direct e-mail to request participation in the program. Clinics must already have experience in tinnitus tone frequency detection to participate in the initial launch phase of the program.
- A set of AudioNotch Audiology Clinic sales brochures will be mailed directly to your clinic to assist in client sales.
- You can begin selling Tinnitus Tone Evaluations to your customers, and provided that they have less than moderate hearing loss (no greater than 55 dB in either ear), they can be given an AudioNotch Frequency Report, which provides:
- A client’s tinnitus tone frequency
- Instructions on how to log on to the AudioNotch web site and purchase a software subscription
- Every 30 days, a payment will be sent to Canadian clinics via an interac e-mail money transfer and American clinics will receive payments via PayPal to your PayPal account.
This payment consists of a specific amount per user who has registered from your clinic and exceeded the 30 day refund request window.
- E-mail us feedback on how we can work together better. We are constantly updating our software and sales strategy in a never-ending process of iterative improvement.