Step 1: Find Your Tinnitus Tone
Find your pitch
In order for AudioNotch to create your personalized sounds therapy, you'll go through a series of steps. Most people with tinnitus try the series of steps around 8 times to match their tone. Don't give up! Stop once you hear a tone that matches your tinnitus.
Please make sure your volume is turned down!
- Step 1: Click A and B to hear two tones. Then select the tone that best matches your tinnitus tone. Don't worry if it doesn't match at first. Go to Step 2.
- Step 2: You may find it helpful to choose an option in the Wave Type dropdown box to more closely identify your tinnitus tone. You can click A or B again to try out the different wave types.
- Step 3: If you haven't found a match yet, try increasing the pitch of the tones by clicking the button increase the pitch button. Increase The Pitch
- Step 4: Now that you've increase the pitch, go back to Step 1. Select A or B to choose the tone that best matches your tinnitus tone. Remember, you may have to do this step more than once to match your tone. Keep trying!
- Step 5: Once you have matched your tone, click CREATE THERAPY. Restart
My tinnitus pitch: Hz